The National Collaborative for the Study of University Engagement (NCSUE) strives to be a preeminent innovator within the scholarly movement of engagement in higher education. NCSUE deepens the study of and discussion about two key principles—engaged scholarship and the scholarship of engagement—to inform and advance the national agenda.
- 2016 Summer Intensive on Community Engaged Scholarship (Application deadline: April 15, 2016)
- 2016 Imagining America Conference (Proposal deadline: April 4, 2016)
- 2016 International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement Call for Proposals (Proposal deadline: March 28, 2016)
- 2016 Engagement Scholarship Consortium Conference Call for Proposals (Submission deadline: March 15, 2016)
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health 14th International Conference (Registration deadline: April 8, 2016)
- 2016 Lynton Award Application Deadline (April 8, 2016)
- 2015 International Association for Research on Service-learning and Community Engagement Conference (November 16-18, 2015)
- 4th Annual Lynton Colloquium on the Scholarship of Engagement (November 14, 2015)
- 2015 Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities (CUMU) Annual Conference (October 11-13, 2015)
- 2015 Engagement Scholarship Consortium Conference (September 29-30, 2015)
- Pen to Paper Writing Retreat: Writing With, For and About Service- and Community-Engagement (Registration deadline: August 14, 2015)
- View all news
September 14, 2015
- Carl Amrhein, MCIP, RPP
- Moving from International Engagement to Global Engagement in a Public University
- Deputy Minister, Alberta Health
- Official Administrator, Alberta Health Services
- Professor, Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Former Provost and Vice President (Academic)
- University of Alberta
NCSUE Publishes 'The Engagement Exchange'
- The Engagement Exchange provides faculty leaders and administrators with timely, relevant information to assist them in strengthening outreach and engagement activities on their own campuses.