The National Collaborative for the Study of University Engagement (NCSUE) strives to be a preeminent innovator within the scholarly movement of engagement in higher education. NCSUE deepens the study of and discussion about two key principles—engaged scholarship and the scholarship of engagement—to inform and advance the national agenda.
Survey closes March 25th, 2016
MSU Faculty and Specialists: Make sure your outreach and engaged scholarship is counted. The OEMI is an online MSU survey that collects data about scholarly activities for the direct benefit of external audiences.
- 2015 International Association for Research on Service-learning and Community Engagement Conference (November 16-18, 2015)
- 4th Annual Lynton Colloquium on the Scholarship of Engagement (November 14, 2015)
- 2015 Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities (CUMU) Annual Conference (October 11-13, 2015)
- 2015 Engagement Scholarship Consortium Conference (September 29-30, 2015)
- Pen to Paper Writing Retreat: Writing With, For and About Service- and Community-Engagement (Registration deadline: August 14, 2015)
- Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation Workshop, Mosaic-net International, Inc. (July 20-25, 2015)
- Expanding Youth Initiative: Cities of Learning (U.S.)
- 4th Annual Deshpande Symposium for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Higher Education (June 9-11, 2015)
- 2015 Impact of Science Conference (June 4-5, 2015)
- View all news
September 14, 2015
- Carl Amrhein, MCIP, RPP
- Moving from International Engagement to Global Engagement in a Public University
- Deputy Minister, Alberta Health
- Official Administrator, Alberta Health Services
- Professor, Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Former Provost and Vice President (Academic)
- University of Alberta
NCSUE Publishes 'The Engagement Exchange'
- The Engagement Exchange provides faculty leaders and administrators with timely, relevant information to assist them in strengthening outreach and engagement activities on their own campuses.