The National Collaborative for the Study of University Engagement (NCSUE) strives to be a preeminent innovator within the scholarly movement of engagement in higher education. NCSUE deepens the study of and discussion about two key principles—engaged scholarship and the scholarship of engagement—to inform and advance the national agenda.
NCSUE Publishes 'The Engagement Exchange'
- The Engagement Exchange provides faculty leaders and administrators with timely, relevant information to assist them in strengthening outreach and engagement activities on their own campuses.
- Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation Workshop, Mosaic-net International, Inc. (July 20-25, 2015)
- Expanding Youth Initiative: Cities of Learning (U.S.)
- 4th Annual Deshpande Symposium for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Higher Education (June 9-11, 2015)
- IARSLCE Webinar Recording: Getting Service-Learning Research and Community-Engaged Scholarship Published (April 21, 2015)
- 2015 Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities (CUMU) Annual Conference (October 11-13, 2015)
- C2UExpo 2015 (May 26-29, 2015)
- Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum 2015 (May 14-15, 2015)
- 2015 Impact of Science Conference (June 4-5, 2015)
- View all news