- Faculty Integration of Publicly Engaged Scholarship
- Types of Publicly Engaged Scholarship
- Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure Study, 2001-2006
- Leading Campus Conversations about Engaged Scholarship in Promotion and Tenure
- The Matter of Origins Evaluation Study
- Evaluation of Graduate Certification in Community Engagement
- Past Research
- Current Research
- Tools of Engagement
- Graduate Certification in Community Engagement
- Emerging Engagement Scholars Workshop
Engaged Scholar Speaker Series
- Nancy Franklin, Ed.D. and Timothy V. Franklin, Ph.D.
- Dwight E. Giles, Jr., Ph.D.
- S. Anne Becker, Ph.D.
- Paul Spicer, Ph.D.
- Kelly Ward, Ph.D. and Tami Moore, Ph.D. Candidate
- Jeff Grabill, Ph.D.
- Sarena Seifer, M.D.
- Julie Ellison, Ph.D.
- Theodore R. Alter, Ph.D. and Scott J. Peters, Ph.D.
- Patricia Brantingham, Ph.D. and Paul Brantingham, Ph.D.
- Video Archives
- University Outreach at MSU: Extending Knowledge to Serve Society (foundational report on outreach and engagement), 1993 and 1994
- Points of Distinction: Guidebook for Planning and Evaluating Quality Outreach, 1996
- Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure Review Form, 2001
- MSU Tools
- Scholarly Publications
- Measurement Instruments and Interview Protocols
- Reports and Newsletters
- Privacy Statement
- News Archive
- 2005 Benchmarking University Engagement Conference